Thursday, December 11, 2014

21 Things My Kid Said About Me


Ask your kids these questions and see what answers they come up with. It's a very enlightening experience.

ANNIKA (about Mommy), DECEMBER 2014


1. What is something I always say to you? I love you!



2. What makes you (Annika) happy? When it’s near Christmastime!


3. What makes you (Annika) sad? Nothing!


4. How do I make you laugh? Doing your dances. 


5. What do you think I was like as a child? Creative.


6. How old am I? 40


7. How tall am I? average


8. What is my favorite thing to do? Read! Of course. 


9. What do I do when you're not around? Go to the store.


10. If I become famous, what will it be for? Drawing!


11. What am I really good at? Reading. 


12. What am I not really good at? Getting only one thing at the supermarket — you always get into a big shop and you get like a thousand things.


13. What is my job? Taking care of us. 


14. What is my favorite food? Sour pickles.


15. What makes you proud of me? Helping me spell things. 


16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? A magical alcorn!


17. What do you and I do together? Go shopping, go to school (I mean you take me to school).


18. How are we the same? We’re both creative. 


19. How are you and I different? I have blonde hair and you have brown hair. 


20. How do you know that I love you? Cause you say it all the time!



21. Where is my favorite place to go? Hawaii!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home