Friday, July 18, 2008

Mmmmm, tasty

Oh man, she just ate a floor Cheerio.

I thought I got all the ones I dropped the other day when I was filling a packet of Cheerios for her to take to baby school, but no ... one did remain, and she sighted it, homed in on the signal, and reached and consumed the target before I could get up from my chair.

She looked at me like it was some funny game we were playing, and I couldn't help laughing. I asked her if it was tasty, and she seemed to think it was -- because she saw ANOTHER one (augh!) right next to a small piece of potato chip, halfway under the oven, and started toward it.

A small break to sweep the floor, of course, before we let her back into the kitchen ...

Oh well, a floor Cheerio or three never hurt anybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home