Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Partyin' baby

Eeeeverybody wants to see the bay-bee! My mom's friends hosted a tea for Annika and me on Sunday, at the home of my oldest friend's mom. Baby girl was mostly at her best (she had a brief crying spell, which her grandmother was able to stop!), and it was lots of fun to hang out with everyone and talk baby stuff. Two of my oldest friends were there, so we had our picture taken with me & Annika, C. and her 7-year-old daughter, and S. and her 2 1/2-year old son; we will post that as soon as we have it here. All in all, another Propaganda Baby day for the tiny one.

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2007 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Moms said...

They hosted a tea?! That sounds so fantastic! I am glad that the lovely ladies are having such a good trip. Go Propaganda Baby!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home